Need help crack my Windows 7 password please?
I am trying to crack my login password for my Dell Windows 7 laptop and am having trouble doing so. I am the administrator and when I try to change my password in the control panel, I type my old password and then the new password that I want, but it won’t let me and I keep getting this message: “The password you typed does not meet the password policy requirements. Check the requirements, password length, password complexity, and password history.” I am pretty sure that my password meets all the requirements because I have tried multiple different passwords, so I am not sure what is going on. So I also tried to create a password reset disk with my flash drive and when I try to change the password this time I get the message: “The new password is too short or otherwise unstable due to the policy settings for this computer.”
I am wondering if I am unable to change my password this way because I am the administrator, or if there is something else. If you could please help me figure out what I need to do to crack my password that would be great. Thanks!
When I type in the search box secpol.msc it says that no items match my search? Am I doing something wrong or is there another way to change my administrator password settings?
First of all, there are lots of options built into Windows to help us get out of this situation:
- Reboot the machine with your Windows Repair CD, and then use System Restore to set Windows back by a few days (works only if you changed the password recently).
- Log on as Administrator in Safe Mode, then reset the password to your usual account (the password is usually blank).
- Insert your USB flash disk with the password keyfile (works only if you took the time to create such a keyfile).
- Use the password hint (works only if you created a hint and if it is good enough to let you guess the password).
- Check your paper records (works only if you jotted down the password somewhere).
After trying the above five cases, we still can’t get out of problem.
The most efficient method is to opt for pro tool – Windows 7 Password Cracker Tool.
Just three easy steps to operate:
1. Download Windows 7 Password Cracker Tool (Click this link to download), run the installation with several clicks and run it.
2. Burn a Windows 7 password reset disk with a blank CD/DVD or USB storage device.
3. Connect the burned Win 7 password reset disk with the locked Win 7 computer, Press DELETE, F1, F2, F10, F12 or Alt+S (determine or combined key that screen may display a sentence while computer starts), then set bios additionally pc from CD, restart pc high will load application.
4. Find the user account you will need crack the unknown logon password, click “reset” button to do password reset.
5. Then click “Yes”, next the login password could be reset another solution.
6. Shift out this password reset disk Windows 7; restart PC with logon password problem. Then cracking Windows 7 password is successful!